October 13, 2008

Inspired By Nature

In my busiest moments I've found the best inspiration from nature. I wish that I could sometimes stay longer outdoors, just admiring the autumn beauty, but in this techological age of college, computers, and working to stay afloat, I rarely have the time.


I've been really inspired by all the amazing nuances of autumn! It's my favourite season!!! :D




Here are a couple nature inspired things that I've already posted on my etsy site: kaylascreations.etsy.com.













Autumn Kisses is a piece of brown glass with red-orange and yellow-orange bits of paper glued and sealed to the glass. I made the little leaf out of some silver wire, and secured the whole thing to form a pendant. It hangs from a 16" black satin cord with a 2" extender. It is one of a kind, and there will never be another like it!!!











Take a step into the forest with these earrings. They remind me of a potted or wild-growing tree. The perfect accent for any eco-friendly chick, or for anyone who loves nature. Simple, yet still elegant, these fun earrings are light and draw attention, even with their subtle colors.

4 comments:

JerseyShore Mom said...

Great first entry! I love your "Inspired by Nature" theme ; )
Welcome to the world of blogspot!

theetsybebe said...

Very pretty and autumnal, kayla! :) Congrats on your new blog!

Beadbug00 said...

Woohoo Kayla got a blog ! Nice new items in your shop. I really like the glass pieces ;)

KaylasCreations said...

Thanks everyone! Hi pink and bead! :D Been missing everyone in the forums, I am literally without time. Literally. :\ eep.